WPForms Form Locker addon allows you to lock your WordPress forms with various permissions and access control rules including passwords, members-only, specific date / time, max entry limit, and more. If you are looking for a WordPress form plugin that comes with permissions and access control, then WPForms is the best option for you!
WPForms Form Locker Addon allows you to:
- Password Protect Forms – Require users to enter a password in order to access the form.
- Restrict Ages on Forms – Require a specific birthdate to be entered before a form can be used.
- Restrict Email Addresses on Forms – Only allow users who enter a valid email address and click on an email verification link to access your form.
- Close Form Submissions After Specific Date / Time – Stop accepting entries on time-sensitive forms like job applications or contests.
- Restrict Forms to Members Only – Restrict your forms to logged-in users of your WordPress site for things like membership content or providing premium support to paid customers only.
- Limit the Number of Total Submissions – Set a maximum amount of entities and when you’ve received them, WPForms will automatically close the form.
- Limit Entries per IP Address – Decide how many entries someone at a specific IP address can submit per day, month, week, or year.
- Limit Entries per Email Address – Choose how many entries someone using a specific email address can submit per day, month, week, or year.