About WooCommerce Product Vendors
WooCommerce Product Vendors is an excellent tool that allows businesses to create a multi-vendor marketplace. This plugin will enable businesses to manage large amounts of products, vendors, and orders all from one place.
The plugin features simple, flexible product and order management tools, customizable reports, custom PayPal payouts to vendors, and a front-end vendor dashboard that allows vendors to manage their own stores and products easily.
This plugin also takes security and user permission seriously, allowing businesses to assign permission levels to vendors and customize what they can access and do within the plugin.
Additionally, Product Vendors has built in SEO options so businesses can ensure that their products are appearing at the top of search engine results.
This plugin is easy to use and immensely powerful, and offers great value to vendors in the marketplace. With it, vendors can easily add and manage multiple products, review and respond to orders, add descriptions and images, and track their earnings and sales through the user-friendly dashboard.
Additionally, vendors can use their own domain name to set up their own stores, customized to their shop and brand identity. To put it simply, WooCommerce Product Vendors allows users to create and manage a powerful, efficient, and secure multi-vendor marketplace in just a matter of few clicks.
Features of WooCommerce Product Vendors
- control their public profile
- manage their products and edit per-product shipping rules themselves
- add private notes to orders or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers)
- view their orders and reports on sales performance
- sell physical and/or digital products as well as time-based bookings
- receive commission payouts
Marketplace owners can:
- accept and approve applications from potential vendors
- set up one or more vendor admins to manage vendor’s information
- set up each vendor’s commission and payout schedule
- integrate with WooCommerce Bookings to allow vendors to sell time-based bookings
- display a vendor rating composed of the ratings of all of the products they sell
- set products to need approval before being added to the store on a per-vendor basis
- enable commissions on sales to be a set amount or a percentage and set this individually, per-vendor, per-product, or per-store
- make payments to vendors instantly, manually, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
Benefits of using WooCommerce Product Vendors
WooCommerce Product Vendors enables businesses to turn their WordPress website into a marketplace: enabling multiple vendors to manage their own products and orders, while the site admin manages commissions and funds.
Businesses can allows vendors to list and sell their products, track their sales and manage their inventory as well as fulfill and ship orders for a seamless multivendor experience.
This plugin also streamlines payments, offering customers multiple payment processing gateways and allowing vendors to withdraw their earnings from the same account.
Additionally, WooCommerce Product Vendors offers powerful reporting tools allowing businesses to easily track order and earnings data.