Printshop Printing Business Elementor Template Kit
Printshop is an Elementor Template Kit tailored for printing businesses, graphic designers, and creative entrepreneurs, our Template effortlessly combines professional aesthetics with user-friendly customization.
Elevate your online presence with captivating layouts that showcase your printing services, whether digital or traditional. Crafted to adapt flawlessly to Elementor, a leading WordPress page builder, it’s a breeze to build your dream printshop website.
Note: This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Discover the comprehensive range of pages included:
- About Us
- Our Services
- Service Details
- Product Details
- Contact Us
Plugin installed with kit
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Header & Footer Blocks
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari, ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
How to Setup Forms If you have Elementor Pro, skip install of the form plugin and form blocks.
- Import the form blocks.
- Click on RomethemeForm > Forms in the admin menu
- Click Add New
- Enter a Form Name and click Save and Edit (ignore other options)
- Click the gray folder icon in the builder area and click the My Templates tab
- Click Insert on the form block
- Click Publish/Update
- When customizing pages with forms, click the Rometheme Form Element and select the form from the drop-down
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers should be setup under Theme Builder.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.