The Meta Box Conditional Logic extension lets you show fields precisely when you want to and not a second sooner.
The extension provides a variety of visibility options for meta boxes, fields, and HTML elements that help you control the organization of your page-editing experience.
Welcome to the World of Tomorrow
Imagine a back end where all custom fields existed on all pages all the time, and somehow, you had to just know which ones to use and when. Everything would be separated and you would have to write hefty functions to connect information behind the scenes.
Fortunately, we live in a better world with better back ends. Lucky you!
With the Conditional Logic extension, developers can control the relationship between fields and powerfully create connections to maximize the efficiency of the process.
- Capability to set the visibility of these key objects:
- Meta boxes registered with the Meta Box plugin or WordPress core meta boxes
- Custom fields registered with the Meta Box plugin
- Any DOM / HTML element such as the Publish or Tags modules
- An extensive selection of operators to choose from for your conditions: =, >=, <=, contains, in, starts with, ends with, and between. All of them can combine with the Not operator to make a negation (See the documentation for a list of conditions.)
- Works seamlessly with entire fields’ included Group
- Ability to set the visibility condition according to other fields’ values, categories, post format, post title, and all other form elements
- Clean and easy-to-understand syntax