Ecoviron Ecology & Enviroment Charity Elementor Pro Template Kit
Ecoviron is highly suitable to create a pro-level and especially to create a ecology charity website for a eco NGO, environment protection non profit organizations and green peace offices. This template kit includes 20+ Pages that have a simple, modern, and clean design with a 100% responsive layout, and very easy to customize, and can be used by anyone who designed & developed by planning, designing, and creating them for guaranteeing customer’s happiness and satisfaction.
Ecoviron Elementor Template Kit created with Elementor installed with Hello elementor theme – the best page builder system, so you will not need any coding skills to use or configure templates. You will just do drag and dropping. Also, You can build your professional-looking digital marketing business website just a click away.
- 20+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drag and Drop page builder
- Retina ready
- Modern and Professional design
- Browser Compatibility
- Global Theme Style
- About Us
- Contact us
- Campaign List
- Campaign Detail
- Event List
- Event Detail
- Volunteer Detail
- Career List
- Career Detail
- Coming Soon
- 404 Error
- Single Post
- Search Result
- Coming Soon
- Product Lists
- Product Single
- My Account
Plugins installed with kit:
- ElementsKit Lite
- Primary Addons
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.