Chaty Pro NULLED is the perfect chat plugin for you! With Chaty you can display a call widget, Whatsapp button, email button, SMS button, TikTok, Google Maps button, Vkontakte button, Line.me button, Viber button, and other chat widgets.
Your visitors are already using their favorite chat apps, and most of them prefer to contact you using those chat apps. By using Chaty, you give your website visitors the option to chat with you even after they leave your website.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH CHATY PRO NULLED
Here are some classic use cases for Chaty:
- Chaty VS live chat alternatives – there’s a big benefit in giving your visitors the option to use the chat channels they already use. When you use “regular” live chat alternatives, your visitors must stay on your website and wait for your response. When you let your visitors chat with you using chat apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc, you give them the freedom of chatting with you whenever they go.
- A direct click to chat method – show your visitors the chat channels you’re available at, and let them choose the method that suits them. Your website visitors are one click away from chatting with you.
- Help your website visitors navigate to your address – if you have a physical business and want your visitors to be able to navigate to you with ease, you can use our Google Maps and Waze channels.
- Click to call – show a phone icon and let your visitors click to call you. If you want to show different local phone numbers based on page URL you can use the multi widget pro feature.
- Show different chat channels for different pages – you can use this feature to show separate widgets for different products on your website, show different buttons based on URL for WPML or multi-language sites, display different channels for your landing pages, and more (pro feature).
- Available days and hours – show the widget only on your opening hours, and hide it when you’re out of work. You can also use it to show live chat options when you’re available, and other channels when you’re not (pro feature).
CHOOSE FROM 25 DIFFERENT CHANNELS
- WhatsApp chat
- Facebook Messenger
- Contact Us Form
- Launch a Poptin pop up
- Phone (click to call)
- Google maps
- Link to an external channel/contact page (New feature: add 2 custom buttons and link to any URL you desire)
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE PRO PLAN?
You will get all the features of the free plan, plus:
- Show all the channels you want at the same time (25 different click to chat buttons and other icons)
- Customize the chat button widget color with HEX code
- Change the location of the chat button on the screen by the pixel
- Upload your own custom chat button design
- Show (or don’t show) the chat widget using targeting rules such as specific pages, pages that contain a string, and pages that start or end with a string
- Create more than one chat widget and show it on specific pages and categories of your website based on page targeting rules. For example, you can display Skype, Whatsapp chat, and a click to call icon for one category, and Facebook Messenger, Telegram, and Line button for another category. The main use cases for the multi chat widget are: Separate widget design for mobile and desktop. Change widget language for WPML and multi-language websites. Different chat widgets for different products and categories. Different chats buttons based on purpose (support, sales, etc)
- New! Traffic source targeting – show the contact your chat channels only to visitors who come from specific traffic sources including direct traffic, social networks, search engines, Google Ads, or any other traffic source (for example, show a WhatsApp icon to visitors from Google, and Facebook Messenger to visitors from Facebook)
- New! Widget Analytics – get data about your most used chat channels. Find out which of your chat widgets converts better.
- Create a pre-set WhatsApp chat message and pre-set email subject line. When people click on your WhatsApp button or email icon, your pre-set message will be automatically loaded
- New! Title and URL tags for the WhatsApp pre-set message – you can also use title and URL tags of the visitor’s current page for the WhatsApp pre-set message
- Fire a Google Analytics event every time one of your channel buttons is clicked. That’s great news for you because now you can fully track any click to call, chat, navigate, and more
- Available days and hours – display the widget on specific days and hours based on your opening days and hours. E.g. You can show live chat channels like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on certain days & hours, and when you’re not available for live chat you can display email and Instagram.
- New! Country targeting – show a different chat button for different countries. For example, you can show Line, Viber, WeChat, and Whatsapp chat for Chinese users, and Facebook Messenger, email button, and SMS text icon for visitors from the US.
- New! Add your own custom CSS.
- New! Duplicate your Chaty widget to save time and use the same settings and chat channels from another widget
- New! Get your contact form leads to email
- New! Date scheduling – set a start and end date for your chat buttons (E.g. show a WhatsApp chat button from a specific date). Works great for multi-language websites and WPML plugin, for different products, landing pages, and any other URL targeting rule.