AI Image Pro WordPress AI Image Generator
AI Image Pro WordPress AI Image Generator uses generative image APIs from OpenAI & Stability.ai for generating and editing images. These are paid APIs that incurs costs which you will need to pay as per your usage. For more info about these costs please check OpenAI and Stability.ai.
AI Image Pro is a WordPress plugin that integrates your WordPress website directly with the best image generative AI models (DALL.E & Stable Diffusion) and allows you to leverage AI to generate images, edit (in-paint) images, and create image variations.
On top of that it comes with many one-click filters and lots of fine-tuning options that you can use to enhance and create stunning images.
Check out the AI Image Pro demo to see the plugin in action. Please use the following credentials to login:
- (New) Image Upscaling – Now you can upscale your images with Stability.ai’s latest image upscaling model. Improve low resolution images and make them look gorgeous with a click of a button.
- (New) Frontend integration – Now you can use AI Image Pro from the frontend of your website. Just add the shortcode [ai_image_pro] to any page or post and you are good to go.
- (New) User Credit System – AI Image Pro comes ready with a user credit system, which allows you to set credit (image generations) for your users. You can use the user metadata keys “ai_image_pro_dalle_credits” and “ai_image_pro_stable_diffusion_credits” to set the credit for Dalle and Stable Diffusion image generations in case you want to integrate that with your payment/subscription system. Payment processing is not included, you will need to integrate with another membership/payments plugin in case you want to charge your customers.
Important: In case you want to resell the service to your customers, you will need to buy the Extended License of the plugin.
- All the best image generation AIs in one place: With AI Image Pro, you’ll have access to the top image generative AI models including DALL.E and Stable Diffusion, all from the comfort of your WordPress site.
- DALL.E integration (OpenAI): Generate images, edit, and make variations of your images using DALL.E generative model from OpenAI.
- Stable Diffusion Integration (Stability.ai): Generate and edit images (in-painting) with Stable Diffusion from Stability.ai. Get more control over the generated images with customizable options like different models and sampler to choose from, cfg scale (prompt strength), image size, seed and much more.
- One-click filters: With a wide range of filters to choose from, you can easily apply various styles and effects to your images with just one click.
- Lots of fine-tuning options: AI Image Pro offers a plethora of fine-tuning options, giving you complete control over the look and feel of your images. (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Vibrance, Noise, Pixelate, Blur, Gamma Red, Gamma Green, Gamma Blue, Hue)
- Works with Gutenberg: Enjoy seamless integration with the WordPress Gutenberg editor, allowing you to easily generate and edit images directly within your posts and pages.
- Works with Classic Editor: If you prefer the Classic Editor, no problem! AI Image Pro works with it too, so you can continue to create stunning images with your preferred editor.
- Beautifully-integrated with your WordPress site: AI Image Pro is expertly integrated with your WordPress site, providing a smooth and intuitive user experience.
- Cropping: Easily crop your images to the perfect size and aspect ratio for your needs, with a range of cropping options available.
- History: Keep track of your image generation and editing history, enabling you to easily revisit previous versions of your images.
- Super configurable: AI Image Pro is highly configurable, allowing you to customize your image generation and editing experience to your unique needs and preferences.
Here is a list the features that will most probably be added to the plugin next.
- Add more filters and ways to enhance images.
Compatibility & System Requirements:
AI Image Pro supports all WordPress versions starting from version 5.8.x.
Depending on the size (resolution) of the images you edit, you might need more RAM for your machine to improve your experience with editor. 8GB of RAM or more would be good enough.